Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a practical conversion utility to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel format. It preserves all the data as well as the layout and formatting of the PDF files after conversion. So it is much easier for you to perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and change data in the output Excel spreadsheets.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter software is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
* Convert PDF files into Microsoft Excel documents.
* Standalone software, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
* Support Recognizes PDF tables.
* Casts PDF data to the most appropriate MS Excel type.
* Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
* Accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
* Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
* Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Excel document.
* Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
* Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
* Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
* Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8/10 or Later.
* Full install / uninstall support.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-10. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter (version 3.70) has a file size of 5.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 736 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.